Brighton & London Trip | Photo Diary

8.14.2018

If you've been following my blog for a while (ur support is much appreciated xoxo) then you'll know how much I adore visiting London. Last month, my sister and I decided to take a little trip to Brighton and ended up visiting London while we were there. Since I'm moving to Brighton for Uni next month, I really wanted to take my sister there to explore since she's never been and we just had the best few days away (apart from the humidity, yuck.) And so I thought I'd share some of my favourite photos from the trip in a photo diary as opposed to me rambling on and on which nobody really wants (lets be honest). So, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you again very soon!



Lots of Love,
Meg X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Raindrops On Roses. Design by FCD.