Super Easy Iced Coffee

7.17.2017

I feel like I'm completely betraying my love for tea here. I drink tea all year round but it's very rare that I'll make myself a coffee or even fancy one when I'm at home. Of course, if I'm in Starbucks then I'll almost always order some kind of coffee. But recently, and I'm blaming the unexpected warm weather we've been having in the UK for this, I've been craving iced coffee and it's honestly SO easy to make. So, I thought I'd share it on here just in case you haven't thought of making it before or you didn't know how.


You will need: 

Milk (I'm using Soya milk) 
Coffee 
Ice
Hot Water
A mug / glass (preferably a double walled glass / heat resistant) 

Note: I haven't put any measurements there because how much coffee and milk you use depends on how strong you like to have your coffee. 

  1. Firstly, pour milk into the glass so it's just over half full before putting in a couple of ice cubes.
  2. Boil the kettle and measure out around 1 and a half tea spoons of coffee into a separate mug before adding around 50ml of the hot water. 
  3. Stir the coffee and hot water just like you would if you were making a normal coffee and then add the coffee to the glass with the milk and ice.
  4. Stir it once more and there you have your iced coffee! You could leave it like that or if you like the flavoured syrups, you could add a tea spoon to add more flavour. I personally like the vanilla one for this time of year.




Like I said earlier, it's super duper easy and quick to make and it's so ideal for this time of year when the weather is a little warmer. I am so dependent on my cup of tea in the morning to wake me up but I'm never in the mood for it when it's warm so iced coffee is beaut!

I hope you're having a fab day!

Lots of love,
Meg X



<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18993221/?claim=djcqx7pya43">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Raindrops On Roses. Design by FCD.